Why do I write a blog? – That’s the real question.
And to be perfectly honest, I don’t know.
I’ve been writing about my experience in Venezuela and China already, and it looks like I will have yet another adventure – this time, in INDIA! My plan is to share everything I learn about their culture, but that’s not all.
Ask any profesional and he will tell you – whatever you do, start with a strategy and ask yourself WHY you wanna do it (what are your goals? what do you want to achieve, exactly?).
So I did a quick brainstorm and this is what I came up with (the comments I added now are in bold, nothing else is corrected):
WHY DO I WRITE A BLOG?
- To share my adventures in India – and what?
- To inspire people to go to india?
- To inspire people to go on exchange?
- To show-off and get attention? (a tiny little bit)
- To demystify India?
- To build a platform – and what???
- To build a career – what kind of career?
- To influence people – to do what???
- To share my knowledge – on what??
- Social media?
- Personal development?
- To become a well known person (who wouldn’t want that?) – where? and what for??
- To make money?(heh, let’s not focus on that just yet)
- To inspire young people (that’s an eaaasy one…)
- To learn more about marketing and business
- To showcase my achievements (it’s great I have plenty of them… not)
- To showcase the achievements of other young people
I want to gather a tribe of people that..
- Are interested in entrepreneurship – am I??
- Are adventurous?
- Want to learn about social media and marketing?
- Would be interested in my journeys?
- Are confused/lost in what they want to do in life?
As you can see, I have some ambiguous ideas but not a concrete one yet.
Sure, I will be sharing all the crazy things I do in India and everything I learn (I only need to find the message I want to communicate, which also happens to be the hardest thing 🙂 ).
Then, I will use this space to share any other ideas that I have. Anything I learn. Anything I find important, important to me. And I hope something of that ‘anything‘ will be important to YOU as well.
On this epical journey, this blog will be a chance for me to:
- became a better writer,
- share my ideas,
- and discover what the heck I want to do with my life.
I might not know what I’m doing here now, but there’s at least one thing I’m sure of – if I stick to writing this blog long enough, something amazing and mind-blowing will turn out.
Don’t you think? 🙂